1. Selling a restaurant and a banquet hall, including real estate, for $3,300,000.
2. Defending a life insurance company against a claim for life insurance benefits in the amount of $72,000 plus statutory damages.
3. Purchasing two acres of commercial real estate, improved by an 8,090 square foot building and three underground storage tanks, for $1,050,000.
4. Suing to recover $80,000 as the unpaid proceeds from the sale of a restaurant.
5. Defending a home inspector against a claim for breach of warranty.
6. Handling two probate estates, each involving over $600,000.